Monday, June 23, 2014

Ok, Sorry that it has been a little bit since posting last but have been trying to push the word to get out and find partners that I can team up with and start out.  Well I finally got rid of my Alienware mx14 laptop, it wasn't because I ddn't like it or it wasnt a good machine I just wanted a little more power of a desktop. Yes I lost the portability but what I ended up with has alot more power. I just got it about a week ago, It is a used machine since I was using the money from the Alienware to purchase the new rig. The new rig does have more power and still has room to grow. Now I am running 3 screens and since started playing some Battlefield 3, Hardline Beta, and the free 48 hour demo of Titanfall this past weekend. I didn't get to put in as many hours as I liked but having a family will certainly do that for you. LOL

Well Blaster fans stay tuned and I am working on some new stuff, and If I am able to get some partner's then I will start the Social Blasting for them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment