Monday, July 14, 2014

Disabled Gamer's Sponsors needed

 

Disabled Gamer Sponsors needed




Hello, my name is Kevin I have been disabled for about 5 years now I am a middle aged Techie and have started to get I to gaming and looking to form a team for these specialized players. I know there are many like me that wants to try gaming but don't have all the means. Thus the need for sponsors, like me I spend alot of time in the computer each day and night which in turn can help the sponsors aslo. I have talking with people like myself about gaming and forming a team or group just to enjoy or my case I focus in the game or computer to take away from my pain that we live with each day.  Some of us might need just a better video card, some need the whole system.  There are ones that just need the game. Being Disabled or maybe going thru the disability system is usually struggling to make ends meet and to make sure they have enough food on the table. And we can all use a break and enjoy even just a few minutes playing a game.



What better cause could you get involved with, helping the disabled and making one's life better at the same time. But it does get better for you the sponsors,  we can help you the sponsors with media and drive income to you and help you grab part of 25 billion dollar business and growing each year. If you can help or want to get involved please respond im sure we can work on a relationship with each other.  I have just begun to start with this start up and you can help us build the foundation to helping the disabled out and be part new movement of future Gamers. Sponsorship can be as little or as big as you want, Below are the type of things we look for:
video card
Mouse
Monitor
the game itself
game jersey(some would like to be a part by looking the part)
Computers
Laptops
Speakers
Tablets

Just anything will help us out... And it doesnt have to be the biggest badest just something that will work to play some games. Even Tablet gaming is great. We sit hours and hours in our chairs each day and the bigger tablets can be portable like the chairs or the days we have to spend in bed...

If you cannot sponsor, Please help me spread the word. Anyone can be a sponsor you do not have to be a big company either..
If you would like to get involved please Email


Update: We have had a few contacts and we are working hard to getting something started, So hopefully it wont be long now. I also had a few people contact me about getting some help for them so the demand is getting bigger and bigger.

I am playing with the idea of trying to put together some giveaway's, If I can secure the prizes...

No comments:

Post a Comment